Who we work with
We have responded to several consultation requests in the following areas:
- Hospital to home transitional care for older adults with multiple chronic conditions
- Knowledge translation tools for patient engagement
- Models of home and long-term care
- Data repositories in diabetes and its complications
- Cardiac care
- Perioperative outcomes for gynecologic cancers
Our requests for consultations have been made on behalf of several different stakeholders, including:
- Researchers / Academics
- SPOR Networks
- Other SPOR SUPPORT Units
- Federal/Provincial Representatives (including policy makers)
Information Box Group
Consultation Request Form
If you are a researcher or trainee and are interested or engaged in patient-oriented research, please fill out this form to help us understand your needs.
If you are not a researcher or trainee but still interested in a consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected will be used to determine the next steps and available resources for support. You will receive a follow-up by email within 72 hours. Additional support may be available in-kind or at a cost.
Completed forms will also be used to gather data on the number and types of requests received.